Terms and conditions
www.sentinelprotects.com Terms and Conditions ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on May 23rd, 2018.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Capitalized terms are defined in these Terms.
If you have any queries or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd, 7650 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 4BS or on 01928 704330 or by email at email@example.com
1. Site Content
1.1 The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
1.2 We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and complete. However, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees (express or implied) about the accuracy or completeness of the information.
2.1 From time to time the Site may be unavailable due to routine maintenance and repairs or service provider failures out of Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd's control. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by or licensed to Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
3.4 You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Links To Other Sites
5. Misuse of Site
5.1 Users must not:
• introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is technologically harmful;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is hosted or any server, computer, Services or database connected to the Site;
• attack the Site or connected Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed or malicious denial-of-service attack.
5.2 You may include a hypertext link to the Site on any website owned by you, provided that:
• you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd's reputation or take advantage of it;
• you do not do so in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists;
• we may withdraw consent for you to do so at any time.
6.1 We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you (in accordance with our privacy notice). All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination.
7.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
7.2 If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.3 If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our Site for your domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8.2 We may assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, sub-contract, sub-licence or otherwise dispose of the whole or any part of the Terms without your prior written consent. Nothing in these Terms will give any right or benefit to any person who is not a party to them.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9.1 These Terms (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9.2 Even though any contract between you and us relating to your use of the Site is concluded over the internet, you and we agree that it has been concluded in England in writing. Any such contract is governed by English law and you and we each hereby accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Changes To These Terms
10.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
10.2 Please review these Terms periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or any changes to these Terms, you should discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Address: Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd, 7650 Daresbury Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4BS
Telephone: 01928704330 (UK)
Fax: 01928562070 (UK)