About The Sentinel System
Best practice, best solution
Lifetime protection for heating and hot water systems with the best practice process of Clean, Protect and Maintain.
to prepare for greater
"Cleaning a dirty central heating system could save you £124 every year"*
- The Compliance Guide to Part L of the UK Building Regulations now states that when installing a boiler onto a new or existing central heating system, the system should be thoroughly cleaned.
- Cleaning a new system will remove any installation debris and flux residues which if left inside the system will cause corrosion.
- Restoring an old system will remove sludge build-up, improving the efficiency of the system and help save on fuel costs.
*Based on the cost of replacement heat using an electric heater
to prolong system
life and efficiency
“The absence of correct water treatment can reduce system effectiveness by typically 15%”
- After cleaning, it is important to protect your system from returning scale, corrosion and sludge build-up.
- Both chemical inhibitors and physical system filters are proven to provide ongoing protection for the life of the system.
to ensure durable
“1 in 5 households in the UK have suffered a heating breakdown”
- It is important to ensure that once a system is cleaned and protected it is maintained on an annual basis.
- Many factors can reduce the level of protection of a central heating system, for instance system water losses by the removal of a radiator whilst decorating. We therefore advise checking the quality of water and level of protection annually.
Simple product selection
See which products fit your problem: use our simple tool to quickly find the best practice solutions for the job.