Commercial X100 Quick Test KitMaintain
Disposable test for checking Sentinel X100 Inhibitor levels in commercial heating and cooling systems
The Sentinel X100 Test Kit enables you to check with a simple test that a system which has been treated with Sentinel X100 Inhibitor has been dosed to the correct level to ensure proper protection. The dosage level must be correct to ensure proper protection against limescale and corrosion, two of the main culprits of commercial heating system issues and breakdown
- Simple, inexpensive test
- Disposable packaging
- Confirms correct dosage of Sentinel X100 Inhibitor
|Pack of 2 tests||X100T-QT-GB|
|Pack of 10 tests||X100T/T/GB|
To protect a clean system against limescale and corrosion, the two main causes of commercial heating and cooling inefficiency, it should be treated with Sentinel X100 Inhibitor. Improperly treated systems can quickly suffer with issues such as cold spots, boiler inefficiency, noisy operation and a multitude of other problems, so it is advisable to check that Sentinel X100 Inhibitor has been dosed at a sufficient level for proper system protection.
You can quickly gain this reassurance using our disposable Sentinel X100 Quick Test Kit. The kit contains everything required to conduct two tests of the system water, perfect for installers or service engineers who want to quickly confirm that a commercial heating or cooling system is properly protected against scale and corrosion.
Instructions for use:
1. If Sentinel X100 Inhibitor has just been added to the central heating system, allow it to circulate for at least 15 minutes before performing the test so that the product is distributed evenly throughout the entire circuit.
2. Add system water to the tube, filling to a level just above the 5ml mark.
3. Place a no. 1 tablet and a no. 2 tablet into the test tube.
4. Cap the tube and shake vigorously to dissolve.
5. Wait 10 minutes, shaking the tube from time to time.
6. Hold the tube horizontally over the ‘White Band’ and compare to the ‘Standard’ yellow band.
7. If the colour is deeper than or the same depth as the ‘Standard’ yellow band, the system treatment is satisfactory.
8. If the colour is lighter, add more Sentinel X100 Inhibitor to the system, allow to circulate fully and repeat the test.