For Heating Systems
Water treatment in commercial heating systems is essential to avoid corrosion and scale: problems which can result in energy wastage, poor system performance, and the need for early component replacement.
The consequences of poor water treatment include:
- drastically reduced efficiency;
- significantly increased energy costs;
- environmental penalties (CO2 impact);
- boiler manufacturers' warranties now up to 5-7 years, but poor water treatment failures are usually exempt;
- asset depreciation;
- system downtime;
- complete boiler failure, even within just a few months of commissioning.
All heating systems, however large or small, will work better with good quality water circulating in them, a fact recognised by boiler manufacturers. Sentinel Commercial has products developed specifically for commercial building applications.
Best practice, best solution.
Lifetime protection for heating and hot water systems with the best practice process of Clean, Protect, Maintain.
BSRIA and ICOM recommend flushing, chemical cleaning, the use of appropriate inhibitors, and the testing of water quality in commercial heating systems.