Sumo water softenerProtect
High-efficiency, non-electric water softener
Technology, performance and simplicity of service for water treatment.
The Sumo softener is a high-performance, compact, non-electrical and economic way to combat the harmful effects of limescale on your appliances. Limescale can affect heating elements and cause premature breakdowns of appliances. Ideal for hard water areas.
The Sumo softener is the perfect solution for all properties wishing to combine the benefits of softened water with restricted spaces and performance demands.
- Non-electric softener
- Compact size
- Simple installation, with all parts supplied
- Proven volumetric technology and rapid regeneration
High performance technology and simple servicing make for easy water treatment.
Explore the product further here
Fits standard UK pipe sizes
- Installation kit provided
- Simple and intuitive installation and service
High performance resin
- Guarantees an effective water treatment
- Bringing together robustness and aesthetics
- Complies with the high standards set out by UK water regulations
Integrated, sealed floor and compact chamber
- Allows adaptation to even the tightest spaces, whilst avoiding salt build-up and encrustation
Salt capacity of 20 kg in blocks or 22 kg in pellets
- Freedom of choice in your preferences of usage
- Quick and easy visualisation of system cycles and salt levels
Non-electric control valve
- Innovative design guarantees reliability and simplicity
External regulation of water hardness
- Precise and easy control of water hardness, ensuring maximum performance.
User manual for download available as a PDF or on the Glide app - perfect for mobile browsing!
See our FAQs here, or explore in the 'Support' section.
|Technical Specification||Sumo water softener|
|Flow rate||1.8 - 2.4 m3/h|
|Resin volume||5.7 Litres|
|Exchange capacity||136 ppm/m3|
|Connection (input/output)||3/4″ M|
(suitable for 32 mm and 40 mm waste pipe)
|Maximum hardness||525 ppm|
|Softened water production||Upward flow|
|Water consumed during regeneration||25 litres|
|Regeneration time||11 minutes|
|Salt capacity||20 kg in blocks / 22 kg in pellets|
|Salt used during regeneration||0.27 kg|