Originally launched in the UK by Grace Dearborn in 1988 and subsequently a subsidiary of the leading multinational General Electric, Sentinel has operated independently since 2005, expanding its international reach. We attribute much of our success to our field based customer support teams supported by the dedicated staff at our headquarters in the North-West of England and at our international offices around the globe.
Headquartered on the Daresbury Business Park, adjacent to the M56, we are backed by Private Equity investors and are structured through 6 legal entities and 3 registered branches, in France, Germany and in Italy. If you're interested in joining the team, our current vacancies are listed below.
Area Sales Manager, Scotland
Opportunity for an ambitious sales professional to join a market leader….
We market a comprehensive range of products that help achieve best practice protection for domestic and commercial systems, protecting against lime scale, corrosion and accompanying problems which can cause inefficiency or failure.
We now seek to add an Area Sales Manager for Scotland to work with housing associations, local authorities, large contractors and suppliers to establish our products and services as their solution of choice. You will;
• Promote products to win specifications, tracking & securing major contracts with the contractors who work with the large housing providers
• Work closely with our distribution and OEM partners developing account and sales campaigns, training programmes
• Ensure best in class customer service and technical support is provided to your customers and prospects.
Working from a home base, preferably in the ‘Central Belt’, you will have
• A successful track record in project based sales ideally with technical products
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high energy
• Drive, energy and excellent communication skills
• The resourcefulness to manage a large territory with considerable personal scope.
Technical knowledge is not essential, as full product training will be provided. In return we offer
• High base salary
• Realistic bonus based on personal sales results
• Choice of company car (e.g. BMW/Audi)
• Excellent benefits including 25 days holidays & pension
• A commitment to your professional and skills development through our comprehensive training and development programme
If you have the qualities and the drive to succeed then please send your CV to us at