Originally launched in the UK by Grace Dearborn in 1988 and subsequently a subsidiary of the leading multinational General Electric, Sentinel has operated independently since 2005, expanding its international reach. We attribute much of our success to our field based customer support teams supported by the dedicated staff at our headquarters in the North-West of England and at our international offices around the globe.
As a company, we have efficiency and sustainability at our core. We are constantly working on ways to reduce our carbon footprint and develop our ‘green’ credentials.
Headquartered on the Daresbury Business Park, adjacent to the M56, we form part of the Aalberts N.V. hydronic flow control cluster, and are structured through 6 legal entities and 3 registered branches, in France, Germany and in Italy. If you're interested in joining the team, our current vacancies are listed below.
Sentinel are recruiting for a Credit Controller, on a temporary contract. The contract is due to run until end of 2022.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- Credit checks
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients
- Running weekly invoicing
- Managing the collection of all payments and debts
- Responding to client inquiries
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant
- Managing the sales ledger
- Liaising with customers and the sales team
- Raising Credit requests
- Previous work experience as a credit controller
- Fluency In French/Italian would be an advantage
- Proficient in (ideally) SAP and definitely Microsoft Office software
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors' accounts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please email in your information to email@example.com